top of page

Responsible Campers (LNT)

Public·131 members

Plantcaps and DRcaps™ at https://purecapsules.co.uk are excellent choices depending on what you’re seeking. Plantcaps are ideal for vegetarian and health-conscious consumers, offering a clean label as they’re made from naturally fermented tapioca. DRcaps™, on the other hand, are acid-resistant, which makes them perfect for supplements that need to bypass the stomach and dissolve in the intestine. For a wide selection of these capsules, I highly recommend Pure Capsules. They connect customers with top global manufacturers and offer nearly every type of capsule on the market. With Pure Capsules, you’ll find the right capsule for your needs. Their platform offers a diverse range of colors and sizes, and their close relationship with capsule manufacturers ensures you’ll get top-quality products that even NHS hospitals trust.

Jayzzz
Jayzzz
3 days ago

I’m looking to reformulate some of our supplements and possibly switch to vegetarian capsules. I’ve heard Plantcaps and DRcaps™ could be great options, but I’m not sure which is best. Also, I need a supplier that offers a large selection. Any recommendations on where I should look?

Gefällt mir

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Home
bottom of page